Problem: RSA server certificate CommonName (CN) `plesk’ does NOT match server name!?
Solution: The RSA certificate is being referenced back to the server’s control panel, as such, the domain name doesn’t match the server name. Please note this message is harmless and can be ignored.
1. Under your Plesk Control Panel, go to Websites & Domains > Secure Your Sites > Add SSL Certificate
2. Name your certificate
3. Make sure the domain name matches your site, remove www.
4. Click Self-Signed, your SSL Certificate has now been generated. Please note, this is a self-signed unsecure certificate, do not use this for PCII.
1. Under your Plesk Control Panel, go to Websites & Domains, Click on Show Advanced Operations on the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Website Scripting and Security
3. Under Security, make sure Enable SSL Support is checked, in the pull down select the certificate you just created.
4. Click OK.
This should resolve the error message 🙂